This month's issue of FIRST magazine is about Kingdom of Heaven (starring Orlando Bloom) & Star Wars =)
I know that this magazine can't be found in every places that sell magazines unlike 'i weekly' or i 周刊 as it's fondly remembered by, but I must say this is truely THE magazine that u should buy if u r into movies & stuff. I'm not so crazy over it that I would subscribe to it, but I would own a copy of it every now & then *grins*
Thus my title for this posting.
I mean...when u stare at the picture of Orlando Bloom, u won't feel bored, right?
Plus this magazine includes interviews + juicy pics & posters with postcards (sometimes)...I know... I sound like 我在推销 this magazine...but it's the best magazine that I feel which is worth the money.
'Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless. That is your oath.' - Kingdom of Heaven
waltzes