It was Mother's Day. My family went to Yogi Hub (located at 16 Madras Street) for lunch. I chose the place cos I thought it would be nice to switch to organic food for once. I like the ambience of the place but we waited for about 30 min for our food to be served. I don't know how long the place has been in operation but I guess if I ever go back, it would be because I want to try the mango mousse =P
At Citylink Mall, I ate the cinnamon ice-cream at Wild Hibiscus =) I think that's the name. It's located near the escalator which leads us to the overhead bridge linking to Suntec City.
Then we went to Pizza Hut for dinner.
Home sweet home ^_^
PS. For ppl who want to try 100% natural skin care (from head to toe) products, I would recommend Lavera (located in Citylink Mall beside Crepes & Cream)
waltzes