Wed: I watched Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. I guess Hayden Christensen [Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader] needs to polish up his acting skills [内心戏]. I don't usually fuss about acting skills & stuff like that cos' I mean...when u watch a movie, it's supposed to be a form of enjoyment...but I think I paid more attention as I have read some reviews from movie critics 吧. All in all, I just felt miserable when he turned to the Dark side & when he was burnt by hot stinging lava. I still prefer him with the blue lightsaber than the red 1 that he used in the later episodes.
Fri: I went for NP Orientation. This is THE orientation [just 1 day...very short compared to JC...less bonding time with the class...just felt like grumbling] where there are games involved. The FOC Day was just an intro to the school in general & the various CCAs. Today, students are addressed by the faculty they belong to. I like my faculty: School of Film & Media Studies [FMS]. It does sounds quite cool as the speakers boasted. I met my classmates & teacher advisor. Ratio of guys: gals = 3: 22 [there are 25 ppl in my class including me] =P It's the 2nd highest [big difference] in terms of ratio between the genders in my whole academic life [the highest @ JC: 1:16]. I guess u may think I'm too bored so that's why I kept track of these 芝麻绿豆的小事情. Actually the class that I'm in always has more gals than guys (",). Haven't even start school...get assignments liao...命好苦...but this is only the beginning...接下来功课会否排山倒海而来呢? 我们就拭目以待吧.
waltzes