Yesterday, I went to Orchard...Takashimaya...then HMV & listened to the whole album of F.I.R...quite disappointing cos' their 1st album is better with songs like 'Lydia' & '我们的爱'...Of all the songs [newest album]...only like 'Neverland' & '千年之恋' =)
Went to Citylink Mall & Suntec City too...watched 天龙八部 at a shop...these days all the shops selling VCDs are showing this serial drama...Of the 3 main male leads [sworn brothers]...萧峰 & 阿朱...the most pitiful couple...sigh...My favourite male character is none other than 段誉...hehee...cos he's young & good-looking...his '六脉神剑' & '凌波微步' are very cool...don't u think so??? As for favourite female character...still can't make up my mind...considering 阿朱 leh... But the most '蛇蝎心肠' 的 female character is definitely 马夫人...hate her very much
Watched 'Ice Age'...hilarious...don't mind watching a 2nd time ^_^
Been watching 海豚湾恋人...I like 张韶涵's singing of 'Journey'... quite a sad & sentimental song though
'Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly' - Langston Hughes
waltzes