星期一,张峰奇来Ngee Ann Poly开演唱会...我没去...但是到时外国歌手来新for Zpop 演唱会时,不知学校能否至少请到一两位?
On Fri 10/6 (if I didn't remember incorrectly), I did my 1st presentation (alone) for my whole diploma course. Omigod...I was trembling like mad...Dunno why even though I told myself not to be afraid standing alone in front of the whole class...
I'll be doing my 2nd presentation this Thu (alone)...1 on the waiting list in Aug...Hope I won't tremble any more...I mean I was quite pathetic...My voice+hands+legs were trembling like who-knows-what-there-is in front of me =P
I'll be going to a 茶馆 in July...arranged by the teacher(s) for all 4 classes...will be learning 茶艺...dunno how much I can learn (",)
Life revolves around hw...no time to watch 天龙八部 (2 hrs show) already...perhaps I can watch the last few episodes?
PS. Heard that 陈冠希,周杰伦 & 余文乐 came to S'pore today for the movie screening of 'Initial D'...I like 陈冠希 (he's an attitude-ster but u have to admit that he has got acting skills)!!! But no time & can't 追星 lah...
waltzes