Today, Channel U's 节目 - 有话就说 let's shoot (hosted by 许振荣 & 权怡凤 every Fri, 8.30pm) - 的拍摄地点就在义安理工学院 [Ngee Ann Poly]. My diploma course - Chinese Studies - has 4 classes (2 going Teaching Track, 2 going Media Track *me*). My class & another class from Teaching Track were the audience...which means 我们上电视了!!! They 录制 this 节目 for more than 2 hrs...boohoo...害我 reach home at about 8pm. The topic is something about 华文是否无趣又难学...I don't know what others think BUT I think this topic is really 老掉牙 already, right? So 2 of the teenage speakers were from the Teaching Track (they like Chinese)...the other 2 weren't from NP or any poly (they don't really like Chinese). I find this girl 张佳敏 very irritating. I mean she's very stubborn as in she just doesn't like Chinese after what every1 had said...thinking that Chinese is just all about 死记硬背. She's really myopic...cos she said she just want to 打交道 with the 洋人 & her 姿势 seems to be a little proud.
Enough of her...I saw Xiaxue at NP...yup...she's the 1 who's the most famous blogger in S'pore...looks about the same as the picture on her blog...
So that's about it.
(",)
waltzes