Today just felt like blogging to conclude all the lessons that I have gone to.
My [5] modules for this semester [until mid-Sep]: Chinese Music - Lyrics & Values --> Singapore, China, Hong Kong & Taiwan <-- Aspects of Chinese Pop Culture...Intro to Chinese Lit...Written Communication in English...Speech Communication in Chinese.
The only lecture that I'm having with students from another diploma course [Film, Sound & Video a.k.a. FSV] is Written Communication in English by Mr Wong. He's not boring as an English teacher...makes me think of Ms Ow [my Sec 3 & 4 English teacher]. He's good at mimicking Yoda's & Bollywood Indian actor's voices & the way Yoda speak in improper English a.k.a. 倒装句. I like 君伟老师's [that's what he wants to be addressed as] lessons...interesting...at least no 1 talks among themselves during his lessons [& Mr Wong's lessons too]. As for 陈老师 [a bit strict that we must be silent during lesson], 郑老师 & 南老师, their lessons are just plain delivery...没有什么互动 like in 君伟老师's lesson. But they are good teachers lah (",)
I still prefer Maksim's 1st album...I'm listening to Variations Part I & II now [borrowed from NP's library] =)
PS. If any1 wants to call me & have a long chat, pls don't pick Mon & better still, don't pick any weekdays [when I'm not having vacation]. Thanks for your cooperation =P
waltzes