Happy that 段誉 is finally together with 王语嫣 in 天龙八部 ^_^
Yesterday I stayed in school until 9+ (yup...at night) doing group essay with friends...SOOOOO I didn't watch 绝对 Superstar 男子半决赛...Must watch replay this Sat 12-1pm =P (Our school pasted posters of Derrick BUT not Jason...hehe...)
I did a presentation too...My voice didn't tremble...maybe slightly...But my hands trembled in the beginning & I talked like a 机关枪.
Anyway I have 2 presentations waiting for me next week...Yucks...I just hate presenting in front of whole class...
Finally a holiday next week...I love National Day...for that reason only (unfortunately not because 我爱国 =P cos' next week is the busiest week since school started...5 deadlines to meet)...hehe...
虚竹 will meet his lover aka 梦姑 this Sat =) But 段誉's parents & his father's lovers are in danger too...I think...
Now must 赶 Informative essay (due next Mon) & find a topic (for presentation next week) to 应付老师 tml
PS. Just got back 1st English essay...failed...don't wanna talk about it...actually I was a little shocked...or maybe not...cos' I PLAGIARISE (the ultimate TABOO in my school for English assignments) =P
waltzes