Friday, October 7
1:45 pm

just got home & feel like blogging about this thing...

went to McDonalds to buy lunch & saw this man in his fourties (or fifties) in the queue beside me (at this moment, there r only 2 queues in McDonalds)...

then a lady (in her fifties bah) was taking orders...she took the orders from every1 in THAT man's queue & walked away (I don't know why) without taking his order...

he blew up & angrily questioned the lady why she didn't take his orders...that poor lady had to take his orders

that's not the end of the episode: THAT IRRITATING MAN

he proceeded to question another lady why not have another counter to be in use...

this annoyed lady (BRAVO!!! at least some1 can't stand him liao...bleah...) told him the others weren't free...

but another counter was 'opened'...

luckily I didn't jump there (cos the counter was just beside me & I was still waiting for my turn)...at least my subconscious mind knew that there'll be DANGER (from THAT man) as in a scolding or whatever in public...女孩子脸皮薄嘛...会受不了的...hehe =P

now comes another irritating part...

the 运作 of other 2 counters came to a standstill cos they went to help the lady at the counter with THAT irritated man...

I'm totally pissed off...not with the pitiful lady...but the IDIOTIC man...cos in my queue...I was supposed to be served liao...王八蛋...

u know what he asked for drinks? A large cup of Coke Light & 6 cups of water with ice...

after he got the cup of Coke...he opened the cover & demanded that the cup be filled to the brim...

after he got 1 cup of water...he demanded for ice cubes in the water...even though 水是冷的...

just to conclude that he's the most annoying customer I've ever seen...can't imagine myself serving this kind of person cos 我会很想骂他到本小姐爽为止 --> 得罪他...but u know in the 服务业... the CUSTOMER is always RIGHT... darn that stupid rule...

so I really 佩服 the ladies...can still smile at him...if I serve him & still need to smile, I'll wish that this idiom 笑里藏刀 will 应验在他的身上...then I can smile at him & knives will fly out from my mouth & cut him to pieces...MUAHAHA...eh...画面有点血腥...很抱歉 =P

waltzes



Nocturne

JS




Ballade

I like surprises
I hate to be in the dark




Fantasia






Mazurka

Links
films
阿建老师
Joy Morin
PianoStreet
燕燕


Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011
April 2012
November 2016
December 2016
January 2017




Prelude

Thanks to Blogger for hosting my blog, brushes and textures from Athereality.net
Various codes: funky-chickens.com, blogskins.com, http://www.page4life.nl/-
-javacentral/index.htm, CBox
Blogskins for hosting the skin
Idea to fate, colours to the spectrum
And the end production
shenjinapple