I know my 'jokes' very...um...till u may want to strangle me (depends on my mood to talk like that)...but at least then I won't be bored while doing group work in class...hehe...
class members (including me) left 22 ppl...hope this situation won't change...although heard that some ppl may want to quit...if we are to be divided into 4 groups to do project work...Joy 啊... this no. is your favourite leh...5566...haha =P
LONG vacation from Feb - Apr (but don't be envious =P)...may be busy...better than slacking...or not will feel something isn't right =P
would like to train my voice to go lower...then I can sing duet (individual parts) myself... how nice it'll be (raising an eyebrow)...haha =P
yesterday went back to Zhonghua...
saw Ms Ow...wow...she's more feminine (with her hair clips)...hehe...
李老师...she so surprised to see me... haha...I only didn't go back last year during Teacher's Day Eve 嘛...
oh ya...Rebecca...I saw Mr Lee (Maths teacher) & Mr Koh...Mr Lee is still as cute as ever...asked me why I didn't wear brighter colours like a friend who was with me & wearing a pink T-shirt (she always wear pink)...haha...then he said only 老女人 needs to wear brighter colours (referring to the older female teachers)...I don't need to...LOL...
For the concert...
CO didn't play / learn any new CNY songs...the 2 songs I've already learnt when I was still there...more frustrating is that the 金蛇狂舞 was a variation...at first when that song started, I thought it was a new song...一场欢喜一场空...haiz...
The school band played CNY songs...so slow till like a lullaby =P
the Bio teacher Mr Yeo dressed himself up as 如花...with the VERY red lips...omg...look alike...haha...so NOT pretty...he changed his outfit a time for each appearance...he talked high pitch...then occasionally he not aware (or it was on purpose...I don't know)...talked in his usual voice...haha...
1st time...wore 旗袍... talk for a while then dig nose...later scratch armpit...haha...the students went "eww!"...then he said must say "哇!"...haha...then after that every time students commented "eww!"...he would give a signal then the students would 改口& say "哇!"...haha...
2nd time wore 肚兜...omg...so revealing...then think some1 sitting in front of stage commented something then he replied, "hairy legs cannot meh"...haha...
3rd & last time...he wore a tight fitting dress (which is sewed high-waist)...then he 塞 2 mandarin oranges (I think)...not in front of us lah... to have 丰满的感觉...haha...it was so funny cos is 下垂的...haha...then he walked into the crowd to the back of hall...past-year students sat there... then he rearranged the 2 thingy & they became imbalanced (as in 1 higher 1 lower)...haha...
I miss the gymnastic performances...always the 高潮 of the concert...the CCA got 'deleted' (is it?)... haiz...
Happy New Year ^_^
waltzes