INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Do the following without complaining.
2. Choose 5 people to do this after you've completed yours.
3. Leave a tag on the person's tagboard to say that he/she has been tagged.
4. Start your post with "I have been tagged!"
then do this.
FAVOURITES
-colour: anything that's not 暗淡
-food: 甜食
-song: 12345670 by F.I.R.
-drink: plain water since 女人是水做的 =P
-sport: none (",)
-show: High School Musical
CURRENT
-mood: sleepy
-figure: 秘密 =P
-clothes: 上衣 & 短裤
-desktop image: Edison... thanks to QLB (marketing project) for the pic ^_^
-time: 2259
-tv program: 我是金三顺
FIRSTS
-best friend: 幼稚园... Nora... I think...
-crush: 欣赏算吗?this guy in same class (sec 1 & 2)... excel in academics & CCA (",)
-lie: forgot =P
-kiss: I think is with Mummy =) well if u r talking about an unusual situation... it would be with a moth... argh...
-breakup: 和大家相处得还好吧。。。
-cry: pls don't test my memory...haha =)
JUST
-ate: apple
-drank: plain water
-challenged myself: sleep earlier than usual
-caught: myself wanting to have a break from studying =P
-watched: 天天夜夜MV by F.I.R . http://youtube.com/watch?v=KMz279ae70U
-finished: replying to a sms
HAVE YOU EVER
-dated one of your best friends: nope...all are girls leh...
-been yelled at: yeap since it's 成长过程的一部分 =P
-been on tv: 早安你好... interviewed in sec school after a performance by ppl invited from outside
-embarrassed yourself in public: fall down cos I tripped over my other foot...LOL =)
-sing infront of others: lower pri (during 教师节)
-been slapped: I don't think so...
THINGS
-4 things you did today: post a letter...use laptop...study...watch TV (",)
-4 sounds you can hear right now: water gushing from tap... 衣橱打开... lights being switched on... footsteps...
The Chosen Five to do this: 请便 ^_^
waltzes