It's been a long time since I went to Orchard Road... ate sushi with Rebecca today... met Hui Wen & her friend =)
Rebecca... the school is at The Paragon... next time can go (",)
I was just trying to be funny when I said the bun can match with your sophisticated shoes... no pun intended... haha =P
next time remind me about inaccurate measurement of height... forgot to tell you today...
maybe u will laugh... nope... I should say... most probably u will laugh... just control your volume >.<
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
watched 预言 (Jap horror movie) last Friday... because never watched 1 for a long time... & I don't have to wake up early the next morning... at last -.- it was just a little scary... though I was using 1 eye to watch... occasionally =P
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently I'm watching "So you think you can dance"... 综艺大哥大(大魔竞)... 超级星光大道2... 太王四神记... they are not-to-be-missed shows... for me >.<
I like the drama ost of 太王四神记 --> 千年恋歌 ^_^
waltzes