Saturday, October 18
1:15 am

这几个星期以来。。。留下较深刻印象的是。。。有一次的呈现:share with your principal & colleagues on why you think the students voted you as the most popular teacher(班上每个人抽到的题目都不一样。。。就看你如何去掰)。。。

而这项呈现有别于以往的地方是。。。评分标准:肢体语言 70% ... 内容 30%。。。老师还声明:尽量不要看稿以求自然地呈现。。。

这是我开学以来第一次做 solo presentation。。。事前其实已经把稿背起来。。。但是一站在大家的面前。。。又把要说的重点忘得一干二净。。。好才有带稿。。。还以为总算大功告成。。。

不不不。。。还得回答同学临时发出的两道问题:
1)How do you deal with difficult parents?
2)Is there any teacher who inspired you?

对于第一题,我没啥经验呗。。。就说:A child is the key to break any communication barriers with the parents... if they see that their child are progressing in my class / have achieved good results... then I think they would be more willing to start a friendly conversation =P

至于第二题,事先也有想到这个问题,所以反应比较快:I'm inspired by Erin Gruwell (author of "Teach With Your Heart")... she's a teacher who fights for the rights of her black students in a school where white students are the elites... because she feels that every student should be treated equally (with respect)... she has done much more compared to an average teacher... & there's just so much of devotion that I can see in her... that's what I feel it takes to be a teacher at heart ^_^

~end of presentation~


*though you are overseas... alone (without the company of family & friends in S'pore)... & may not find the motivation & encouragement needed at times... just to let you know that we'll always be by your side, alright? Your new found friends will certainly make it worth your while to have a great time studying there too ^_^ Keep on going, girl!!!*

waltzes



Nocturne

JS




Ballade

I like surprises
I hate to be in the dark




Fantasia






Mazurka

Links
films
阿建老师
Joy Morin
PianoStreet
燕燕


Archives
April 2005
May 2005
June 2005
July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
August 2006
November 2006
December 2006
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
August 2007
October 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
April 2009
May 2009
July 2009
August 2009
November 2009
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011
April 2012
November 2016
December 2016
January 2017




Prelude

Thanks to Blogger for hosting my blog, brushes and textures from Athereality.net
Various codes: funky-chickens.com, blogskins.com, http://www.page4life.nl/-
-javacentral/index.htm, CBox
Blogskins for hosting the skin
Idea to fate, colours to the spectrum
And the end production
shenjinapple