Dec hols... time to rest & relax...
so I went to sing K... it has been a long time since I went there...
went for Fahrenheit meet-up session (thanks to Rebecca... for her camera too ^_^)...
追看不良校花、舞林大道...
movie - Twilight... I love the whole series including New Moon & Eclipse & Breaking Dawn...
since I've watched it = won't be reading the 1st book... I wouldn't mind if the movie lasts for more than 2 hrs though =P
as for the 2nd book... I won't provide any spoilers... just that Edward should understand that he's destined to be with Bella... instead of leaving her when a *situation* happens... the movie is coming out in Nov 2009 (in the western countries... not sure about Singapore)... looking forward to it ^_^
the 3rd book... finally read it... but because I've already gone through the 4th book... suddenly this book lost its appeal (to me)... it's still necessary though... cos it links the 2nd to the last... & it makes me understand more about the Cullens esp. Rosalie (+ Emmett) + Jasper... & it explains the concept of "imprint" --> definitely useful in the last book *_* I love the poem at the beginning of the book:
waltzes