had been & will be rushing assignments... still can't get used to 4-digit word count essays... esp. English ones... but I'm proud of myself that I did manage to pull it through... though I don't know if the sentence structure etc. are up to standard (for a uni student)...
anyway... CCA's concert is over... phew... was so tired for both days... had to wake up early & had to practise on & off in the dressing room... then had to wait for long hours before the concert starts... when I'm onstage... my turn to perform duet with my partner... after that I go back to wait for others to finish before bowing... my legs were trembling as I sat there =P *seems like many NTUPE members are learning Jap >.<*
I rented "Center Stage: Turn It Up"... it was quite a good dance movie compared to "Step Up (1)"... but I still preferred the latter... though "Center" showcases ballet footwork more than hip-hop moves =)
having 1-week break... FINALLY got to wake up late ^_^
waltzes