Event(s) of the Month
Dec:National Piano & Violin Competition finals (Artist category) @ VCH... thought that the guy who played Rachmaninov Piano Concerto no. 2 (the piece which Chiaki accompanied for Nodame on another piano) was GOOD but perhaps he didn't project the sound enough... HAIZ...
Jan:"Men in Tutus" (by Les Ballets Grandiva) performance @ Esplanade Theatre... HILARIOUS esp. The Dying Swan ^_^
Feb:performed @ Orchard Central with my duet partner: 2 CNY songs *solo*/ Canon in D/ Unchained Melody/ Mozart Symphony no. 40... wondering how my fingers were moving when the scores in front of me looked BLUR as I was nervous =P
Mar:went to a YUMMY event @ Hard Rock Hotel... 不够专业 >.<
Apr:"Creative Music Therapy" workshop @ Central library... watched videos of (mentally/visually/speech impaired) students progressing through use of (piano) music by therapists
Apr-May:"Ways of Seeing Music" workshop @ Esplanade library... I'm NOT desperate
*considering it's an event co-organised by SDN =P*...
the guys seemed to be more desperate & had NO respect for the speaker (talking about Romantic & 20th century music: Debussy's Impressionism... Schoenberg's Expressionism... Liszt's symphonic poem... "The Five" Mussorgsky's Nationalism)... but I love the speaker "Rebecca" (yes... same name as my best friend)... she's really enthusiastic about music ^_^
May:The Axis of Awesome @ Esplanade Recital Studio... songs with 4 chords ONLY 0_0
Jun:Piano Festival... this year is celebrating Chopin ^_^ I wanna listen to his Ballade no. 1 ^_^
Jun-Jul:another YUMMY event =P
Jul-Nov: 闭门省思 = 做功课
YET to attend。。。
Dec: Riverdance!!! ^_^
waltzes